EEA Applications

Jan will be able to advise you on your rights under EU law as an EU national and/or as a family member (including extended family member) of an EU national, including those family members who are not EU nationals but from countries outside the EU.

He will be able to advise you on your options to apply for leave to remain under EU law and the requirements you will need to fulfil to be granted leave. He is able to advise you, inter alia, on the right of permanent residence, on whether you will be able to remain in the UK on the death or departure of an EU national if you are a spouse, or after a divorce/termination of the relationship. He will also be able to advise you on and challenge any negative decisions including relating to removal and expulsion, represent you on appeals against negative determination.